Sunday, 1 May 2016

May 2016 TBR!


Hello again, little anchors!

Today I am bringing you the books I want to read this month. I have only three in this list, but I may read some more (as I have a couple review copies to pick up from the post office).

The reason why I only added three books to this list is because May is my last month of school and it is full of exams and projects... We'll see what happens!

Anyway, let's get into it!

Besos Entre Líneas de May R Ayamonte y Esmeralda Verdú. Sí, después de haber leído varias opiniones de la novela, me atrevo a sumergirme en ella sin dejar que opiniones ajenas o el hecho de ser seguidora de sus autoras me afecten en la lectura. Voy a reseñarlo con total sinceridad, y a pesar de haber leído cosas que no me han gustado, creo que el argumento puede ser muy bueno y quiero ver cómo lo han llevado las autoras.

Anna And The Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit. I really want to read this book. Mostly because everyone is talking about it but partly because I feel like reading some inspirational historical fiction. Specially one told from a very innocent point of view.

Honey Girl by Lisa Freeman. This one I wanted to read last month, but I didn't have enough time. I got to page 50 and I am determined to finish it very soon because so far I am enjoying it very much!

I will let you know how I did this month in the wrap up, but if yoy want you can follow me on my Twitter and Goodreads to get updates.

All the love!

1 comment:

  1. No me he leido el libro pero las criticas no son para nada buenas... No creo que me anime. Besos

    ReplyDelete