Thursday, 5 May 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 TBR Books I don't want to read until I have the sequels.


Hello, little anchors!

I do not know it this happens to you, but when I am sure that I am going to like, a book, I want to find the perfect moment to read it.

For today I prepared a list of four books I am waiting for the right moment to get into, which happens to be... getting the sequel!

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. The truth is I could easily get the second book in English, but as I have the first one in Spanish, I am going to wait until the second one hits the shelves (this month!) and then marathon them. If you do not know, Jenny Han is my all time favourite author, so I really cannot wait!


Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. With this one I do not know what to do. I am waiting for the fifth book release date to get closer just in case I need it right after I finish this one. In case you do not know, I am very intimidated by this fourth book from the Throne of Glass series, as I liked each of the first three less and less.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. This one is kind of crazy. I want to read it, but I want to own the second part when I do it (just in case), but I keep on asking myself: what if you dislike the first one? I guess I will read it when I feel like some dystopian and when I am about to make an Amazon order (so that I can buy Glass Sword if I really need it).

The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau. Same exact reason as Red Queen. I want to think that I am going to like it, but I have heard mixed opinions, so I do not know what to expect. I will read it when I want and then see what happens... I guess.

Let me know if you feel the same way as I do when it comes to reading books with sequels you do not own or are still not out!

2 comments:

  1. ¡Hola! Nos quedamos por aquí y nos encantaría que te pasaras por nuestro blog:

    http://ifihadabook.blogspot.com.es/

    Nosotras ya te seguimos!! Besos =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Disfruta de las lecturas! =)

    ReplyDelete