Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books I still haven't found the time to read.


Hello, little anchors!

Today I am bringing you a very interesting Top 4, the reason why being: I am sharing with you books I cannot wait to get to but unfortunately don't find the right moment to dive into them.
  • Confess by Colleen Hoover. I mean... I have loved every single thing I have read by this author, but I want to make sure I read this one in the perfect moment. I think it will happen during the summer, but who knows?
  • Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone. I feel like I must find a couple days when I have nothing to do besides read this one. I am going crazy over the fact that I still haven't jumped right into this wonderful novel. Everyone seems to love it, and here I am, waiting for the right time to dedicate to it.
  • Blood of the Rose by Kevin Murray. I am feeling a lot like reading some mystery novels, but I do not want to do it while school goes on. I want this book to be my main and only worry for a couple of days this summer, so I cannot wait!
  • How We Fall by Kate Brauning. Another suspense novel I am keeping for the summer. I really, really, want to get a better look into this genre, and I want to make sure I do it properly, with enough time to enjoy it, no school projects nor exams in between...
So, that was all for today's Top 4. There are a lot of books on my shelves that I am pushing away because I don't find the right moment to read them, so don't be surprised if you get a part 2 soon.
Anyways, please let me know in the comments which books you can't find time for.

All the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment