Thursday, 26 May 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books I cannot wait to read this summer.


Hello, little anchors!

With just a couple weeks of school left, I am very excited about summer and all the books I want to read. These four titles I picked are just a small selection of I am planning on reading.

The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander. This was one of the books I mentioned in my most anticipated 2016 releases top 4 I posted last year, and now that I own it I just need to dive into it. The premise is super promising and unique.

The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen. I could read this book just by how summery its cover is, but the plot sounds super intriguing and enjoyable as well. So, double reason to read it ASAP.


Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. This book is featured in everyone's TBR for the summer, so I thought I'd put it here as well. I just love the cover and the premise.

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I have been dying to read something by this woman, but I still have not come around it, so I think it is time now. I know this is the saddest book by the author, but it's the one I think I'm going to like the most... bring it on!!

What is your TBR for this summer? Let me know in the comments, as well as your thoughts on some of the books I mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment