Sunday, 1 May 2016

April 2016 Wrap Up!


Hello, little anchors!

This month of April has been a really nice reading month. I read a total of four things, one short story, two YA novels and a very intimidating historical fiction. I am very happy because I overcame my fear of picking it up!

Every Day by David Levithan. The amount of diverse and unique lives living between these pages is unbelievable. The author did a great job building such strong and special characters. I liked how deep it took you and how well it was planned. The plotline was absolutely captivating and entertaining.

Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell. And I wonder, how is it possible for so much perfection to fit in less than 60 tiny pages? Rainbow Rowell never fails to surprise me and make me fall in love with her stories. In this one we follow a Star Wars fan, which I think is something a lot of readers could relate to.


All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. I finally decided to pick this one up from the library. I was super scared about it, because I have never picked up a historical fiction by myself, and I have always disliked the books I was sent to read by teachers. However, this book has made me see, feel and understand history a little bit more. I enjoyed every single page. The characters were brilliant, I loved them all.

Nerve by Jeanne Ryan. I was definitely expecting more from this novel. I did not believe a single relationship nor friendship, characters were totally unnecessary and childish... I did not like it at all, and it's a shame because it could have been turned into a fascinating and mysterious story!

That is all for today! I hope you enjoyed the books you read this month.

I will be having a review for each of these books in the upcoming weeks, so make sure you follow me on my blog and social media not to miss it! Every Friday there is a new review up!

All the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment