Friday, 1 April 2016

April 2016 TBR!


Hello, readers!
April is here! These are the books I'm planning on reading during this month:
  • Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern. This book I actually started and got to the halfway mark last month, but I would really like to finish it in April. It's very funny and emotional, so far. I definitely want to keep on reading it, but unfortunately I only feel like reading it while travelling and I am staying at home for a while because of school... I hope I can get to it soon.
  • IA: B.O.S.S by John Darryl Winston. I am finally getting to this one! I really enjoyed the first one in the series and I am determined to power through this second book this month. I am very excited to see the author's improvement in this book, and I am sure I will enjoy it as much as I did the last one!
  • Nerve by Jeanne Ryan. This book is the one I'm currently reading -and enjoying so far. I didn't know it was being adapted into a movie, so now I'm even more excited to find out what it is about!
  • Honey Girl by Lisa Freeman. This book sounds like something I will definitely enjoy, and as it's a summer read and the weather is getting warmer, I will pick it up very soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment