Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Least favourite endings (spoiler-free).

  • Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian. The reason why I didn't like the ending of this amazing book is that I wanted more. I wanted to know what was going to happen after the ending, I wanted to know more about the characters...
  • Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Well, what can I say about this? I would say I don't like the OTP or the actual ending, but I can not because this novel does not really have one. I wish there was an ending I could hold on to, something that let me know how the Delirium trilogy ends. Instead, I have to imagine it and pray for the author to release a couple of extra chapters.
  • A Healing Heart by Melissa A. Hanson. The reason behind this decision of mine is simply that I think the author could have done some better things to the ending of the novel. It is such a dramatic story that could have had a dramatic ending with a great plot twist, and I was low key hoping for it.
  • Paper Towns by John Green. The thing with this book is that, as much as I loved it, and as much as I love its ending now, I did not when I first read it... at all. Typical contemporary read with so much more than a romance that I could not appreciate because of being really focused on the love story. However, as much as I appreciate the ending now I wish it would have been slightly different.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm looking forward to reading Delirium, although I haven't read the previous books in the series yet...
    Nice post!
    Kisses<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delirium is such a great trilogy! One of my favourites for sure! The ending was just not as good
      Thank you for the lovely words!

      Delete