Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books to read when you're travelling.

Hello, readers!

I am inspiring today's Top 4 in my own experience, because... I am in Berlin!
Yes, you guys, while you are reading this post I am probably stumbling around the city with a tired expression on and awful hair... But, who cares? I looooooove travelling, and getting the opportunity to visit such a beautiful city with my classmates is amazing!

Here you have my top 4 recommendations of boos to read while sitting on a plane, ship, car...


  • First Love by James Patterson. Well, obviously, this book is about two teenagers who decide to flee and go on a very peculiar -and not so legal- roadtrip. It's a very fun and quick read, and though there are dark topics and sensible scences, it is overall an entertaining and refreshing story. Review here.
  • Losing the Plot in LA by Sonia Farnsworth. This book is so thin and funny that I would totally bring it with me if I hadn't already read it. The story is very light hearted an funny, so I would absolutely recommend it to everyone! Review here.
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. This book grabs you and takes you to a whole different dimension. It takes you so close to the characters and so into the story that it is impossible to let go. It's written in such a poetic and mysterious way... I think it is a great book to read while on a long trip. Review here.
  • One for the urban fantasy lovers! IA: Initiate by John Darryl Winston. This book is so simple yet so interesting and entertaining that I can't not put it in this list. The characters are very real and though they are part of a fantasy world, I could totally believe certain behaviours. It's a very light and quick read, so definitely check it out. Check out my review for more details!

3 comments:

  1. I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.

    Ship Car To Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch Free Latest top new punjabi songs video and Download all punjabi songs free. Latest Punjabi Songs Video Download. Punjabi Singers latest hit new songs watch and listen free for user and download on punjabi tadka . Punjabi latest sad song and other video watch in hd quality. mp3 new songs latest punjabi songs download free.

    ReplyDelete