Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Best endings. (spoiler free)


Hello, readers! I know, it's been a week since I last posted. I am sorry, but I was in Berlin and after that  I got sick and spent a couple of days in bed. I'm back to stay! 
For this week I thought it would be cool to pick out my favourite endings. Check out my top 4 least favourites.


  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. This book has a very emotional and beautiful ending. It made me feel proud and very happy. The whole novel was amazing and made me feel things I had never felt before for a book, and the ending was as overwhelming. I loved it. Check out my review here.
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Congratulations if you got here without knowing what goes on in this book! As much as I disliked the ending when I first read the book (and after spoiling myself a couple of months before), I absolutely praise the author for her act of bravery and the huge step she took in the genre. I have never in my life read anything as shocking and brave as Allegiant, so I am definitely putting it in this top 4!
  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. Delirium had a very shocking plot twist and an amazing cliff hanger, but Pandemonium left me speechless. Definitely one of the best endings I have ever read. I was so surprised and blown away that I still think of it nowadays. I know some people think the ending was predictable, but I could have never guessed it. 
Let me know in the comments if you agree with me in any of these and which endings are your favourites!

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I've really enjoyed this Top 4!
    I've read Allegiant twice and despite the shocking ending I love it.
    I'm really looking forward to reading some book of Colleen Hoover because I've heard such amazing things about them...
    Regarding Fangirl, I haven't read it, but Elanor & Park was very nice, so I'd be delighted to read something of Rowell again.
    Kisses! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! Lots of love <3

      Delete
  2. Nice article and thanks for sharing your knowledge. I really appropriate your views.

    Shipping A Vehicle From Hawaii

    ReplyDelete