Thursday, 31 March 2016

March 2016 Wrap-Up!


Hello, readers!

March was a very intense month for me. As you may know, I had exams during the first days and then I went to Berlin for a week, so I barely read throughout the first half of the month.
However, after those two chaotic weeks I got holidays and was able to read a few books! 
  • George by Alex Gino. I have wanted to read this for a very long time, so when I got the amazing chance to do it, I jumped right into it. I really enjoyed it, though it was a very easy and plain story (it's middle-grade, I was not expecting a lot more). I gave it a 3 out of 5 anchors, and the review will be up soon.
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I finally read this! I powered through it and was done with it withing a few hours. It was an intense and very emotional read. However, I was expecting a bit more of it considering the amount of hype surrounding it... I gave it a 3 anchors as well.
  • Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan. Funny story; I started this book when I was dealing with finals at school, so I had to put it down. There were a lot of characters, and I just couldn't take it. When I was finally home and on holidays I decided to pick it up again... THANK GOD! What a book! It was such an entertaining and captivating read! I could not put it down... You can even check out my tweets of desperation while I was reading it.
  • An Infinite Number of Parallel Universes by Randy Ribay. It was a long time ago when I first  saw this really pretty book out there... Turns out the inside is even better. Definitely the best book of the month, probably one of my favourites of all time. I'll have the review up soon... Totally deserved 5 anchors for this ones.
What about you? What have you been reading lately? 


No comments:

Post a Comment