Tuesday, 1 March 2016

March 2016 TBR!

Hello! Welcome to the third TBR of the year 2016!
For this month, I must admit, I went a little crazy with my TBR. My first week of the month is filled with exams, so no time for reading. The second week of the month I am going on a trip to Germany with my school, so definitely no time for reading. However, the other two weeks left I have nothing to do (attending to school for one week, that's all), so I will get some time to read!

I would love to get to all of the next beauties:

  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. Everyone and their mother have already read this novel and its sequel, so I better get to it sooner rather tan later. Moreover, I am feeling a lot like some dystopian read.
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Literally been dying to read this for a long time now, and I can't seem to find the right moment to do it. Now I have no excuse!
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman. As I mentioned in my February wrap-up, I have already started this, so I am determined to finish it this month. I really want to see what the hype is all about... and I also want to watch the movie!
  • An Infinite Number of Parallel Universes by Randy Ribay. I have been after this book for a very long time no, and the publishers were kind enough to send me a review copy, so I can not wait to dive into it. The premise sounds really good and definitely like something I will most likely enjoy.
  • Not in The Script by Amy Finnegan. This book was, again, in my February TBR, but sadly not in my wrap-up for that month. This month I am going to finish it, since it is really fun and entertaining.

As I will have some free time after exams and all, I am sure I will not stick up to this list, so please, do not kill me if my wrap-up is completely different...


No comments:

Post a Comment