Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Underrated books.


  • Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr. This novel is so good that I was expecting to see it everywhere. I haven't heard much of it nor have read people's opinions. Definitely check out my review, because I think this book offers a lot and barely anyone is getting to experience it.
  • Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian. This book talks about very important and deep values, but most people seem to have gotten them wrong. I understood the book in a really amazing and different way than lots of people. Now that the novel has such low ratings, I doubt people will pick it up. So, if you are reading this, please, don't let anyone's opinion on a book (not even mine) affect yours. Go ahead and pick this novel up, because if you go into it with an open mind, you will probably be as lucky as I was and enjoy it a lot.
  • Alive by Scott Sigler. This novel has a great potential in the science fiction genre, so I would love to see it on every single shelf. I have seen it around, but not as much as I think it should. It has a crazy plot line perfectly controlled by the author and really well built up characters. The second book in the trilogy is coming out soon, so I would really recommend you to pick it up soon.
  • Drift by Jenny Alexander. I know, you guys are going to hate me for using this book in every single post of mine. Deal with it, because I love it that much. This story covers a super important topic and I think it should be talked about everywhere. Not only the story is great but the characters are very realistic and pure. You guys need to trust me when I say this is one of the best books i have had the pleasure to read. Ever. Definitely check out my review and interview with the author... and read the novel!
Let me know in the comments your favourite underrated books!

No comments:

Post a Comment