Monday, 1 February 2016

January 2016 Wrap-Up!


My 2016 has started really well! What an amazing reading month I had! I got to read 6 books, which is really good, considering I'm a student with tons of things to do...

  • La Quinta Ola (The 5th Wave) de Rick Yancey. Una lectura alucinante que me dejó con la boca abierta y superó mis expectativas. Le he dado 5 anclas porque realmente se las merece.  This was an amazing read that left me speechless and gave me more tan I thought it would. I gave it a full 5 anchors because it deserves it.

  • Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr. This is probably the most influential book I've read this month. I loved how much it gives to the reader, and how real it is and feels. I gave it a 5 anchors rating. I am so happy I read it.

  • November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I finally got around to read this, and I really don't know how to express my feelings towards this masterpiece. I just want to thank the author for creating such a beautiful and deep story. Full 5 stars.

  • It Is the Demon in Me by Kate Trinity. I rated this with a 2 anchors, because eventhough I didn't completely dislike it, I only read the first half of the novel. I didn't really connect wih the story, but then again there wasn't anything annoying that didn't let me keep on reading. I just wasn't enjoying it and decided to put it down. Review to come soon.


  • First Love de James Patterson. Tendra, dramàtica, divertida, refrescant... Una novel·la molt lleugera i fàcil de llegir. Un 4 de 5 ancles. Tierna, dramática, divertida, refrescante... Una novela muy amena y fácil de leer. 4 de 5 anclas. Tender, dramatic, funny, refreshing... It was an easy to go through novel. 4 out of 5 anchors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment