Monday, 29 February 2016

February 2016 Wrap-Up!


February was a good reading month, though because of exams I could only read two novels and start another two. However, the two novels I could finish were amazing and ones I absolutely loved.
  • The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson. It is definitely hard to explain how this book made me feel. I just feel like this is an important read everyone should try out. Another 4 out of 5 anchors. Review will be up soon. L'art de ser normal de la Lisa Williamson. Definitivament no és difícil d'explicar com em va fer sentir aquesta novel·la. Simplement crec que és una lectura que tothom hauria de provar. Una altra novel·la que valoro amb 4 de 5 àncores.
I started reading Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan, and so far it is fun and enjoyable. Will keep on reading that one! I started If I Stay by Gayle Forman as well, and though I'm barely fifty pages in, I am sure I will like it.

Let me know in the comments which books you have been reading this month of February!


No comments:

Post a Comment