Monday, 1 February 2016

February 2016 TBR!


This month of February is going to be a very stressful one, getting ready for exams and school projects... However, I will manage to get some free time to read a couple of books.
As much as I would like to read the Harry Potter series, which was my 2016 goal and something I really want to do, I have some review copies I need to catch up with. That is my main goal right now! Harry Potter will have to wait for a little while.


  • Love You d'Estelle Maskame. He llegit moltes bones crítiques de la trilogia i tinc moltes ganes de començar-la! He leído muy buenas críticas de la trilogía y tengo muchas ganas de empezarla. I have read a lot of good things about the trilogy and I can't wait to read it. 

  • Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan. I have been meaning to read this for a lifetime now. This month it is definitely going to happen... or at least it is on top of my priorities. Really excited about this one!

  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I seriously need to read this before I get spoiled somewhere around the book community. And since it has a movie, and I love movie adaptations, it won't take me long to pick it up! Hopefully this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment