Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books I want to re-read.


  • The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I read this book a few years ago, and I really liked it. Now, I barely remember it and I would love to read it once again. However, its size is pretty intimidating and my TBR is too large for me to re-read it. If the author ever decides to release the second book I will definitely give it a re-read.

  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. If you have read this novel, you perfectly know why I want to read this book again. The twist at the ending left me wondering how I did not catch it from the beginning.

  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. The thing about this book is that I want to forget about it just to get into it knowing nothing. I will probably have to wait until I am very old and most of my memory is gone, because such great books are hard to forget.

  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I really like the Throne of Glass series, but the first one is my favourite so far, so I would love to read it again. Though, I have Queen of Shadows sitting on my shelf, and the fifth book is coming out this year...

Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment