Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Book series I want to start in 2016.


  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. The amount of great things I have read about this novel is so unbelievable that I feel like I must read it. Plus, the second book comes out this year, so I really need to read it as soon as possible.
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Not only have I heard great things about this trilogy and the romance in it, but the covers captivated me from the very first time I saw them. And I know I should not judge a book by its cover, but if the story is half as good as the cover is pretty, oh man.
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass. I can not wait to get into this series and see what the hype is all about. I like the synopsis, but if it wasn't for the good comments I am not sure if I would have picked it up for Christmas. And it's a dystopian novel, so I can not wait!
  • Rite of Exile by E. J. Godwin. I am so lucky to have the whole trilogy on my shelves... That, and the fact that it sounds tremendously good, is why I am going to get into it very soon.
That is all for today's Top 4. Let me know in the comments if you have read any of the mentioned novels and if you liked them (please, no spoilers).

Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marta,

    I've only read The selection and, although it was quite ago, I remember I really liked it and I warn you: It's very addictive!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aina! Meravellós tenir-te pel meu blog! Amb moltes ganes de llegir El Noi del Bus. Té pinta de ser molt cuqui *-*

      Delete