Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Authors I want to read in 2016.


  • David Levithan. I can not believe I still haven't read anything by this very well-known author everyone seems to love. I own Every Day and I really want to get into it and see why everyone adores David Levithan. 
  • Sarah Dessen. This woman has quite some books out there and I only own one, Saint Anything, but I truly can not wait to read it. I have heard son many good things about her novels that I don't know how I still haven't read any of them.
  • Gayle Forman. Who hasn't heard about this author? I own If I Stay, and I really want to read it and watch the movie to be able to fangirl and cry with you all, because I bet you already have. Gayle is so many people's favourite writer, so I need to see what that is all about. 
  • Cecelia Ahern. I got Love, Rosie for Christmas and I can't wait to get into it. It turns out that my sister owns P.S. I Love You, so if I like her style I will definitely check that one too. People seem to enjoy her very much, so I will try her novels real soon. 
Who is your favourite author? Tell me in the comments and recommend me their best novel!

Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment