Friday, 1 January 2016

January 2016 TBR!

Happy New Year!

Wow. Can you believe it's already 2016? Time flies.

Here you have my very ambitious TBR for the very first month of 2016!

  • The 5th Wave (La Quinta Ola) by Rick Yancey. I started this book in December and got halfway through it, so I will finish this really soon and will let you know my thoughts on it. Empecé el libro en diciembre y llegué hasta la mitad, así que no tardaré en acabarlo y compartir mi opinión con vosotros.
  • November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I am finally getting into this! Knowing Colleen's style, I know I will love this novel, so get ready for a five anchors review up on the blog soon.
  • Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr. Literally too excited about this to be true. I'm really thankful for the copy I own and I will make sure to read and review it as soon as I can. I really, really like the idea of the novel.
That is all for today's post! What are you guys going to read this month? Let me know in the comments.

¿Y vosotros? ¿Qué vais a leer este mes? Escribidme un comentario con vuestras próximas lecturas.

2 comments:

  1. I'm also planning on reading the 5th wave this month. http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a reeaaaally good book! Hope you enjoy it! <3

      Delete