Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books that should be turned into movies.


  • Slammed by Colleen Hoover. I would love to see this on the screen, mostly because of the slam poetry. It could be such a great and beautiful movie. And the poetry could be perfectly performed. Absolutely glorious. 
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. This must happen. This. Must. Happen. If you know anything about me, it is that this trilogy is my favourite out there. These books mean a lot to me and I would be thrilled to watch it. It would look so good and refreshing, and definitely cute and beautiful. 
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I would give anything just to see Levi on the big screen, honestly. I just think this would be a very cool movie: realistic, modern, cute...
Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment