Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Bookish friendships!

Today is my best friend's birthday, so I decided to make this week's top 4 about friendships.

  • Paper Towns by John Green. The thing I love the most about this book is how everything has to do with friendship. Love takes a secondary place and it's all about friends. I absolutely love that. 
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Do I even need to comment on this one? This is by far the most pure, beautiful and meaningful book that focuses on friendships. It literally shows how friends can and do help you when you are going through a very tough moment in your life.
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green. I wasn't sure about putting this book here, but after some time thinking about the friendships in this books and how characters interact and support each other in certain moments... I had to put it in this Top 4. Review here.
Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment