Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Book series or trilogies I started in 2015 and want to finish.


  • The Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. I will be honest. The reason why I decided to read this book was its price on Amazon. It was there for super cheap, and as I decided I wanted to get into some dystopic world, I went ahead and bought it. I loved it and I am determined to read the Prodigy and Champion. The amount of good things I have read about this trilogy is insane, so I better finish it soon!
  • The Generations Trilogy by Scott Sigler. I read Alive a few months ago, and I absolutely loved it. It had that special factor that makes you love a book. Alight is coming out next year and I seriously can not wait... With that ending I do not know what to expect.
  • The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I decided I was going to read this series when the hype surrounding it was hard to go through on social media. I am grateful I did. I have read the first three books, so I still have to read Queen of Shadows... Though, I want to do it close to the release day for the fifth book in the series, so the wait won't be too painful.  
Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment