Thursday, 31 December 2015

December 2015 Wrap Up!


I would have liked to read more this month, but I decided I wanted to be more active on the blog and spent a lot of time writing posts that will be posted soon. Also, I started my Google+ profile, so definitely follow me there <3

However, I am very happy with the books I got around to read this month (and some of them became one of the bests I have read this year!)
  • Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. I absolutely loved this novel. I read it in one sitting, and though I would have liked to take some more time, it was impossible for me to put it down. I rated it with a 4.5/5 anchors. Review here.
  • A Healing Heart by Melissa A. Hanson. It was a very enjoyable read. It was not the best contemporary I've ever read, but it was entertaining and fast-paced. There was a lot of drama that made it interesting the whole time. I gave it a 3/5 anchors. Review here.  
  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. I still can not believe how good and beautiful this novel was. The characters were so real and beautiful... I adore Colleen. I gave this a full 5 anchors just because it deserves it. 
What have you read this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment