Tuesday, 1 December 2015

December 2015 TBR!


Can you believe this is the last TBR of the year? Wow. Time does fly! 
These are the books I want to read in the month of December. However, this list could dramatically change, since some very exciting review copies are coming in and some pretty great books are sitting on my shelf... I'll keep you updated via Twitter and Goodreads, though.
  • Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian. I'm actually almost done with it, but because of exams it's been impossible to finish it in the month of November. I'm enjoying it very much, so it won't take long until you get a review! 
  • Close of Play by P.J. Whiteley. I know. This book has been in my TBR for a long time, but I am seriously planning on reading it this month, so it hopefully will show up in the warp-up of the month.
  • Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. I seriously need to read this as soon as possible. Whenever I pick it up (yes, I pick my books up just to look at them), I make myself put it back on the shelf. It just looks incredibly good and I've heard amazing things as well.
  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. Very excited about this one. I love Colleen Hoover and I really need to read all of her books before she releases a new one, in order to be able to buy it the day it's out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment