Sunday, 1 November 2015

November 2015 TBR!

November is here! I love November so much!

This month I'm going to be reading some books I'm very excited about.

  • Vatic by Kev Heritage. The author contacted me and kindly offered me an e-copy of his book in exchange for a review on my blog. Now, as you may know, my e-reader doesn't work very well, so I'm hoping it doesn't crash in the middle of my reading. It sounds super interesting: it's a science-fiction novel with biology aspects. I just love how it sounds.
  • Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian. What can I say about this book other than I literally can't wait to read it? Plus, it's extremely beautiful. Thank you, Carrie, for sending it to me! A lot of people have talked about this book in a pretty good way, so I'm guessing it's going to be a good one. 
  • Close of Play by P.J. Whiteley. Been after this one for a while now. The cover is extremely cute and the synopsis sounds like a very enjoyable contemporary read. Thank you Urbane Publications for the review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment