Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books that made me want to read more by the author.


  • Losing the plot in LA by Sonia Farnsworth. I absolutely adored this book. It was so realistic and funny! It was such a simple story yet completely mad and dramatic. Such a great and quick read. The reading style fits the story perfectly. Full review here
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Funny story: I read Eleanor and Park in 2014 and loved it, but it wasn't until Fangirl that I decided this woman had become one of my favourite authors. Such a beautiful and deep writing style. I love her characters and the situations they're in because you can believe them all. Full review here.
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. My favourite trilogy ever is this one and I'm so thankful Jenny Han wrote in such a relatable and wonderful way. I will never get tired of reading this story. I'm planning on reading all her books because she is my favourite author. Full review here
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. This is for sure in my top #2 books of the year. I simply loved it. It kept the intrigue, and say whatever you want, I didn't see the twist coming. Absolutely great. The writing style is so good that I just want to read more and more books written by this amazing author. Full review here.
Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment