Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Bookish siblings.

Yesterday was my sister's birthday, so I dediced to make this Top 4 about siblings.



  • Drift by Jenny Alexander. What a beautiful story! Although it's a heartbreaking one, this novel made me feel a lot and I'm never going to forget it. The bond between the siblings in this story is incredibly special and emotional. If you like a dramatic yet beautiful and pure story focusing on a sibling's death, this is the book for you. Read my review here
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Do I even have to say why I put this book in this Top 4? Katniss is such a brave girl and the things she does for her sister are amazing. Whenever I'm asked to say a character I feel identified with, my answer is always "Katniss, because I would do anything for my sister, just like she did for hers." 
  • Legend by Marie Lu. I think this book has a lot of potential and I loved how the relationship between the siblings was built. I really, really enjoyed it. It was great reading about how strong and powerful their relationship was. Read my full review here. 
  • Slammed by Colleen Hoover. I hate the typical little brother of the contemporary genre, because he's always the same an often unnecessary. However, Slammed fascinated me because the characters were different and had a point in the story. They weren't there just to make the protagonist look cute taking care of his little brother, and I highly appreciated it. Find my full review here. 
Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment