Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Beautiful book covers.



  • Hope Betrayed by E.J. Godwin. This book is absolutely gorgeous. Look at its cover! I fell in love with it (with the whole trilogy, actually) the moment I opened the package. In case you don't know, this book is the second one in the Silent Tempest trilogy, a fantasy trilogy that sounds amazing. Go check it out!
  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. I'm literally obsessed with Colleen's covers. They're all amazing. This one specifically is a fantastic one and I can't help but love how the bubbles feel. And I love blue! Blue is my favourie color, so this cover is absolutely perfect!
  • Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. Do I even have to say why this book is beautiful? Just look at it! It's stunning. I love the contrast between the white and colorful sides. Absolutely wonderful!
  • Perfectly Good White Boy by Carrie Mesrobian. The thing I love the most about this cover is how original it is. The paper on the floor and the title in it is just amazing. Congratulations to whoever had the amazing idea!
Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment