Saturday, 3 October 2015

September 2015 Wrap-Up!



Hi!

So, yes. I only read two books this month, and I'm totally okay with that! School started the 15th so I've been very busy this month.
Though, I've really enjoyed the books I got to read! And I almost read the books I put on my TBR pile. (I'm halfway through IA: Initiate, so I've actually read two and a half books!)

  • Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. Really good fantasy. Not my favourite of the Throne of Glass series but still a great one.  gave it a 3/5 stars because it is true that I struggled at certain parts of the book, but it was enjoyable and I can't wait for Queen of Shadows. Full review here.
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. What can I say about this book? I loved it. The characters were on point and very unique and realistic. I adore Rainbow Rowell's writing style and Fangirl gave me reasons to love it even more. One of the best books of the year. Very relatable and sweet. 5/5 stars without a doubt. Full review here.


What have you read this month? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment