Saturday, 31 October 2015

October 2015 Wrap-Up!


  • IA: Initiate by John Darryl Winston. I finished this book four days into the month of October, so it actually feels like I read it  a lifetime ago. It's still fresh in my mind, though. I guess, when a story is good, it's good. It was a fantastic 3/5 stars. Real and supernatural all at once. Full review here.
  • Losing the Plot in LA by Sonia Farnsworth. Tragically romantic and hilarious novel to have a great and intense time, is how I would describe this book. I gave it a 4/5 stars because it kept surprising me an I had a lot of fun. Such a great book to read during the school year since it's very thin yet incredibly intense and entertaining. Full review here.
  • The Death Cure by James Dashner. I finally finished this trilogy! After a year! Such a great experience. Really like the characters and the plot. This book is a rollercoaster of feelings, I swear. Very emotional and action-packed at the same time. I gave this a 4/5 stars. Full review coming soon! You can check my review of The Maze Runner, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment