Sunday, 4 October 2015

October 2015 TBR!


Can you believe it's already October? 

For this month of October I've picked three books I want to read for a specific reason, and I will hopefully get to the three of them.

IA: Initiate by John Darryl Winston. I'm halfway through it and it's enjoyable. Maybe a bit slow, but still good. I really like the characters and think I'm going to finish it this weekend, So, expect a review next Friday!

The Death Cure by James Dashner. I went to the library and picked it up because after watching The Scorch Trials I was full of feels and needed to read the last book. Finally, I decided to pick it up from the library, and I think it's great that I was given a month to read it, because that way I most certainly will!

Losing the Plot in LA by Sonia Farnsworth. I was sent this book for review. Thank you so much, Sonia. I put this book in this month TBR because it makes me happy how short and cute it is. It looks like a one-sitting read and I'm so ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment