Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Most special books on my shelves.


  • Four by Veronica Roth and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green are in this Top 4 because of the same reason. I am in love with England, and last Summer I went to London for three days. I went to a very cool and big book store "Waterstones" and got those two beauties. I got Four because it wouldn't be out for two more months in Spain or so, and it was beautiful. I got TFiOS because I loved that book and wanted the English version.
  • Alive by Scott Sigler. This is an extremely special book because it was the first book I was sent for review. I was very excited to read it, and when I contacted the author I didn't think I would actually get a review copy, so it was amazing. here.
  • IA: Initiate by John Darryl Winston. This one is very exciting because I was contacted by the author. John is the first author to ever contact me asking for a review. I really loved getting his e-mail because that's when I realised that I was actually doing something that people enjoyed. AND IT'S SIGNED!!


Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment