Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Creepy books I want to read.




  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I've heard nothing but great things about this book and I am super excited to get into it. There is a movie adaptation and everybody knows how much I love watching movie adaptations, but first I need to get to the book. It sounds super mysterious, like something I will most likely enjoy.
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. This trilogy is very hyped, so I'm expecting a lot. People seem to love it, I guess I will too. I'd like to get into the trilogy soon, but let's be honest... TBR pile is growing and school takes my free time as if it was its.
  • Nightfall by Jake Halpern and Peter Kujawinski. I absolutely adore the idea of this story. Ever since I watched Lost this summer I'm pretty obsessed with islands and mysteries that take place on them. I've heard great things about this all over the Booktube and Bookstagram communities, so I'm very intrigued to find out myself how this creepy story turns out being like.
  • Influence by Chris Parker. This is a book that sounds way too good. It sounds super mysterious and creepy, the kind of book that plays with your mind. I'm supposed to get a review copy of this one and I am eternally happy and excited! I'll hopefully get my hands on it soon!


Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment