Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books I want to read before 2015 ends.



  • Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian. I was sent this book for review and as I've heard great opinions on it and I love the synopsis, I know it won't take long for me to pick this up. Probably next month, as I really can't wait. 
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. A long, long time ago I started hearing and reading opinions about this book all over the Booktube and Bookstagram communities, and I must admit I wasn't that intrigued. But, a few weeks ago, with the trailer of the movie coming out and all of that, I grew some interest in it. I can't wait to read this, but I want to do it closer to the movie release day so that I can see the differences and similarities (maybe even review both of them).
  • Close of Play by P.J. Whiteley. I was sent this really cute book for review from Urbane Publications, and as I adore the cover and really like the synopsis, I will probably give this a try on November. 
  • Rite of Exile by E.J.Godwin. I was also sent this one for review, and I am in love with the cover. I am expecting a lot from this trilogy, and I'm very excited to get into it. 

Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment