Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books to read in Autumn.




  • The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. I really don't know why this book feels like Autumn to me, but it does. It makes me think of dry leaves falling off trees and starting to feel cold. I read this book twice because I had two exams at school and I loved it. It's probably one of my favourite books ever.
  • Requiem by Lauren Oliver. The whole trilogy is actually a great one to read in Autumn, but this one is specially nice because of where it happens. 
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I think this one is the best one to read in Autumn because there are a lot of trees and nature. It makes me feel like Autumn is here and I'm cold. I remember reading this in December 2012 and really enjoying it while chilling between blankets. 
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I read this book last Autumn so it makes sense that I recommend it for that specific time of the year. A year ago I watched the movie of The Maze Runner and I literally needed to read the books, so I did. I know there are  a lot of controversial opinions over this book, but I personally really liked it. And I think it's a great book to read in Autumn because of its creepy twists and dark spaces, woods...

Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment