Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Marta's Bookshelf: Top 4 Books to curl up with in front of a fire.

Thank you Jennifer for suggesting me this really cute and fun #MartasBookshelfTop4 for this week. 


  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I remember this book as a very warm and cuddly one, maybe because it was winter and I was sick when I read it. I remember spending hours and hours between blankets reading this book. 
  • Divergent. I read this book on Christmas and I absolutely love it, so I would curl up with it everywhere.
  • Eleanor and Park. Just because I loved it so much and it's very cute. The characters are very realistic and the writing style has something special. 
  • Fangirl. I'm currently reading it and again, the characters are very believable. I'd curl up with it even if the story sucked just because it looks beautiful and feels nice.
Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment