Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Marta's Bookhelf: Top 4 Books to read in a busy week.






  • Four by Veronica Roth. The great thing about this book is that it's a collection of stories about Four, and in a busy week we might not have to the time to only read, so I think the perfect kind of book to read in that time is a stories collection one. You can always put it down after a story and go back when you get some free time without having to constantly worry about losing track of the plot.
  • Paper Towns by John Green. It's so easy to laugh out loud with this book that I'd recommend it to everyone. It's a very hilarious and sweet read, very John Green-ish. Definitely the right choice to have a nice time in a busy week.



Is there a #Top4 you'd like me to do? Leave a comment on this post. Tweet me (DM too) your suggestion or use the hagstag #MartasBookshelfTop4. You can leave me a comment or DM on Instagram, and email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment