Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Top 5 Books I want to read!


Hello!

Today I decided to let you know which 5 books I'm more excited to pick up.

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I've heard amazing things about The Mortal Instruments series and I need to get to them as soon as possible.

All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I haven't heard much about it, but the few things I have make me want to pick up this book right now.

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. This book has been in my TBR list for some time now, mainly because I love dystopian novels and this one sounds really good. I've heard great things about the trilogy and about the author's style. I can't wait to read it! Not to mention the stunning cover it has. Oh my God, I need to have it on my bookshelf.

I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. This book sounds amazing, and the fact that it's told in not only two different POVs but also three years apart each, totally gets me. I've heard nothing but great things about this novel.

Aristotle And Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe by Benjamin Alire-Sáenz. It hasn't been long since I first heard about this book. It was in a LGBTQ+ video some BookTuber made where this book was brought up. I'm very excited to read it. The plot sounds beautiful and interesting and I can't wait to get the chance to read it.

I'd like to know which books you're interested in at the moment, so if you feel like sharing them with me, write a comment! I'm more than happy to hear about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment