Sunday, 26 July 2015

The Chocolate BookTag!

Hello!
I'm back with a very sweet booktag... The Chocolate BookTag!


1. Dark chocolate: a book that covers a dark topic.


Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. If you've read this book you know what I'm talking about. 

2.White chocolate: your favourite lighthearted/humorous read.



Paper Towns by John Green. I had an amazing time reading this. I loved Ben, he made me laugh a lot. I enjoyed so much the road trip.  

3. Milk chocolate: a book with a lot of hype that you’re dying to read.



The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. It's incredibly huge! Everyone seems to love it. I can't wait to read the first one. 

4. Chocolate with a caramel centre: a book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you read it.


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Though this book is a very sad one, I loved how cute Hazel and Gus' relationship was. 

5. Wafer free kit kat: a book that has surprised you lately.


Legend by Marie Lu. When I got into this book I knew almost nothing, and I didn't think I was going to like it as much as I did. Find my full review here

6. Snickers: a book you are going nuts about.


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. This book blew me away. The plot twist was mind-blowing. I still think about it. Find my full review here.

7. Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows: a book that you would turn to for a comfort read.


The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han. I love these books so much, I read them every year. They make me feel great, I love reading them. Find my full review here.

THANK YOU! I tag you all to do this, it's a very fun tag to do. 



2 comments:

  1. Hola, Mata`s, interesante Book Tag, me ha gustado mucho. Me he acercado a verte para comentarte que te he nominado para un book tag en mi blog. Te dejo aqui el enlace para que veas las pautas del tag.
    http://librosratondebiblioteca.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/mi-primer-book-tag-la-estanteria-de.html
    Espero que te guste la idea y mientras tanto.... ¡¡Nos Leemos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Lo haré en cuanto tenga la oportunidad <3

      Delete