Saturday, 1 August 2015

July 2015 Wrap Up!


HELLO!

This month of July I've read books from three different genres. It's been a great month and I've read really good books.
Truth be told, I haven't read as much as I would have liked (I read all the books on my July TBR, though) because I've been watching TV shows online...

The books I've read this month are:

  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I loved this book so much. It kept me awake and made me feel so much for the characters. It's a very short book but it's absolutely whole. Nothing is missing. I gave this book 5/5 stars because, well, it's just that great. Find my review here
  • Slammed by Colleen Hoover. Oh, Colleen... What this book made me feel is just unbelievable. I fell in love with the characters and I felt for them. It also made me cry a lot in more than one scene. I finally own Point of Retreat, and I will get into it ASAP. I gave this book a 5/5 stars because I couldn't put it down and I loved it and its characters. Find my review here.
  • The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. This book disappointed me. I went into it expecting an amazing fantasy story that would make me like that genre a bit more... It didn't happen. I could only get 200 pages into it, and gave up. I didn't find it interesting, I didn't care about the characters... I gave this book a 2/5 stars. Find my review here.
  • Legend by Marie Lu. I liked this book so much. I enjoyed the story a lot. Its plot was amazing and the characters are greatly built. The fact that fascinated me the most about this book is that the main characters were only 15 years old. I gave this book a 5/5 stars just because I enjoyed it so much.. and I can't wait to pick up Prodigy. Find my review here.
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. This is the last book I've read in this month of July, and it's one of the best ones. I'm not a fantasy fan myself, but this book... What a great book! The main character is just brilliant. The character development was great. I need to read Crown of Midnight NOW. I gave it 5/5 stars. The love triangle was great, I could feel what the characters felt and I just love when that happens. Find my review here




No comments:

Post a Comment